- Confetti Gift Company - confettigiftcompany.com - love their wedding welcome boxes for out of town guests and kids wedding boxes to keep your small guests entertained during the wedding.
- Sugarfina - sugarfina.com - unique and beautiful little candies perfect for favor boxes. I wanted to try them all, especially the Maple Bourbon Caramels.
- Seams To Sew - www.etsy.com/shop/SEAMSTOSEWMARSHA - super cool, and unique retro vintage handmade designs perfect for bridesmaid boxes and gifts for the bride (or groom).
- QALO - qalo.com - flexible wedding bands for people with active lifestyles. My trainer told me about this. What a great idea! I bought one for my husband.
- Café a La C'Art - cafealacarttucson.com - okay you have to be in Tucson, or the surrounding area for this one, but they have the best food, atmosphere, patio and service of anywhere I have been in the Old Pueblo. Right next to the Tucson Museum of Art. They do catering and bridal showers and the most amazing desserts. They have this lemon cookie that is to die for... I know I am gushing, I just can't say enough good things about them.
- Ivory Orchid Photography - ivoryorchidphotography.net - also in the Tucson area, but I believe they have some limited travel areas. Wow - really beautiful stuff. Being a former wedding photographer, I know what I am talking about - they have a gorgeous aesthetic, and an amazing ability to not only capture the events and personal moments, but the personalities and tell the story of a wedding. I felt like I was there.
- Twigs & Honey - twigsandhoney.com - ethereal boho & other unique style design veils, hairpieces, jewelry, lingerie and more. Really lovely.
Share this post